Altus Midstream Company is a pure-play, Permian Basin midstream C-corporation. Altus Midstream and/or its subsidiaries own substantially all gas gathering, processing and transportation assets servicing Apache Corporation’s production in Alpine High, a world-class, unconventional resource play in the Delaware Basin. Altus Midstream and/or its subsidiaries also own options for equity participation in five gas, natural gas liquids (NGL) and crude oil pipeline projects from the Permian Basin, four of which are long-haul pipelines with various destinations along the Texas Gulf Coast, providing the company with access to fully integrated, wellhead-to-water connectivity.
For more information, please see our most recent investor presentation here
Altus Midstream and/or its subsidiaries hold options to purchase equity ownership in five planned pipelines, including:
- Gulf Coast Express Pipeline: Option for up to a 15 percent equity interest (ownership may be increased to 16 percent pursuant to a supplemental option) in a long-haul natural gas pipeline from the Waha area in northern Pecos County, Texas to Agua Dulce, Texas. The pipeline will be operated by Kinder Morgan Texas Pipeline LLC.
- Permian Highway Pipeline: Option for approximately 33 percent equity interest (which may be reduced to approximately 27 percent to the extent that other shippers on the project exercise their equity participation rights) in a long-haul natural gas pipeline from the Waha area in northern Pecos County, Texas to the Katy, Texas area with planned connections to U.S. Gulf Coast and Mexico markets. The pipeline will be operated by Kinder Morgan Texas Pipeline LLC.
- Shin Oak Pipeline: Option for up to a 33 percent equity interest in a long-haul NGL pipeline from the Orla area in northern Reeves County, Texas to Mont Belvieu, Texas. The pipeline will be operated by Enterprise Products Operating LLC.
- Salt Creek NGL Pipeline: Option for a 50 percent equity interest in a regional NGL pipeline from Alpine High to the Waha area in northern Pecos County, Texas. The pipeline will be operated by ARM Midstream Management LLC.
- EPIC Crude Pipeline: Option for up to a 15 percent equity interest in a long-haul crude oil pipeline from the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford areas to Corpus Christi, Texas. The pipeline will be operated by EPIC Consolidated Operations LLC.
Altus Midstream LP was formed through the business combination of Kayne Anderson Acquisition Corp. (KAAC), a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) and Apache. Through this business combination, Apache, either directly or through its subsidiaries, substantially contributed all its gas gathering, processing and transportation assets at Alpine High and options to participate in Permian Basin pipeline projects to Altus Midstream. Our Class A Common Stock and warrants on the NASDAQ trade under the symbols ALTM and ALTMW, respectively.